Life can feel hopeless and overwhelming. At Celebrate Recovery, we want to help you find hope. Here are a few places that can provide immediate care if you need it.
If you are in danger, know of someone who is in danger, or feel like you might hurt yourself, please call 911.
You don’t have to do this alone. Here are several places with people available for you RIGHT NOW, you don’t have to wait.
- First Call for Help: 800-278-1848
- Suicide Hotline: 800-273-8255
- Crisis Center of NWA: 888-274-7472
- Ozark Guidance (answered 24 hrs): 800-234-7052
- Vista Health (answered 24 hrs): 800-545-4673
- Chirldren’s Safety Center: 479-872-6183
- Arkansas Child Abuse Hotline: (answered 24 hrs): 800-482-5964
Treatment & Recovery Centers
- Springwoods Behavioral Health: www.springwoodsbehavioral.com
- Ozark Guidance: www.ozarkguidance.org
- Decision Point (Substance Abuse Program): (479) 464-1060
- The Joshua Center : www.thejoshuacenter.com 479-268-4557
- Waterstone Counseling Center: www.waterstonecounseling.com 479-202-3600
Shelters & Transitional Housing Resources
- Samaritan House: 479-636-3142
- 7 Hills Homeless Center: 479-966-4378
- Northwest Arkansas Women's Shelter: nwaws.org 800-775-9011 or 479-246-9999